CureZone   Log On   Join
Warning This site can change you life

excelrye Views: 2,648
Published: 21 y

Warning This site can change you life

Wow.....unbelivable where do you begin when two months ago "I wanted it all to end....including my life". Last year I was diagnosed with Bipolar 2 after suffering a debilitating crash my senior year in College at Cal State. I was thrown into a psychiatric hospital on suicide watch 24 hours a day seven days a week. I was scared, uneducated about this disease, and sadly sucicidal!

The Psychiatrist "Had All The Answers As they Always amazingly Do",(Sarcastic), and they put me on a Healthy diet(Sarcastic), of Lithium 1800mg a day, Welbuturin, and an (SSRI) or Selective Serotinin Reuptake Inhibitor called Paxil. Over the next 5 months I basically became a prisoner/hermit in my own home.

The "Little men, and Women in White Suits played God of course negating everything I told them about attacking my disease on an Alternative front.

After 7 months of not getting any better....maybe even worse, and tired of the debilitating side effects assocaited with the psychiatric medications I was taking, I decided to become my own doctor. The famouse motivational speaker Anthony Robbins was quoted as Saying "Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing over, and Over Again And expecting a Differen't Result".

So I decided to slowly start tapering off the meds I was taking, and take control my life! I found this site called CureZone.com, maybe some of you have heard of it...haha.

The first thing I did was educate myself on all the internal workings of the human body, colon,liver, brain etc. Then after much resarch I decided to go on the MC, and take B&P, for ten days. After ten days my chronic sinus problem was gone, and I was not longer depressed. I give myself a coffe enema twice a week which I feel has really helped clean out the "Old Colon As Well".

I also no longer consume any meat, dairy, gluten, etc, and my energy has gone through the roof! I really believe my disease resulted from severe digestive problems so I take enzymes before every cooked meal as well. I now eat less, and amazingly as a competitive bodybuilder I'm putting on more lean hard dense muscle then I did in the past becasue of my bodies ability to now utilize the foods I do eat much more efficiently. Jay Robs Protein powder is great it's the highest Grade of protein in supplement form avaiable as far as I'm concerned. I also consume lots of almonds and veggies, and juice three times a week. I no longer drink coffe, instead I drink Grean Tea, which is a great thermogenic which doesn't raise your heart rate, and is an excellent anitioxidant as well.

I've also made other drastic changes more cognitive theraphy etc which in my opinion is far more effective then any psychiatric medication on the market today as many others will agree. "Your Feelings, are not Facts.....think about it. Our emotions are created internally by our perceptions of events which flood our brains. Well I have to run Thanks to P-Tree, Tracey Etc....You guys change lifes as far as I'm concerned. And for the doctors there still perplexed every time I visit them, and I tell them I no longer take their supposed "Magic Potion, Cocktail, etc Anymore". If anyone has any questions for me I would love to help...Love You All.

Ryan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)