CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Think before going pink: Many breast cancer sponsors profit from cancer

seasideroses Views: 2,859
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,993,323

Re: Think before going pink: Many breast cancer sponsors profit from cancer

Your statements allow me to dovetail into another major problem with all this "cancer awareness" stuff like the pink ribbons, "race for cancer", etc.,
which is that with all this talk about cancer, we are elevating it and giving it life that it shouldn't have. The public is slowly accepting a subtle "suggestion" that "one out of three women will get cancer", etc.
So much of our health and wellness, as well as disease, depends on our beliefs and state of mind. And when we hear constant discussion of diseases--their characteristics, how they're caught, treated, etc., and their prevalence in the population, we can become secretly convinced that we or one of our loved ones will get this disease, eventually.
You could easily apply this idea to people that have died from it that were extremely healthy otherwise.
How much does it happen based on one's health and lifestyle, vs. the current "zeitgeist" circulating in society--the disease du jour?
Think about what thoughts you regularly allow to swarm about your mind, and whether or not you agree with them.
As for me, I choose to trust the Lord that He is able to keep me regardless of what I supposedly "should" be contracting.
Thanks for reading my opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)