CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kill Candida Eat Good,Think Smart, Do Not starve your selves.

GentleSoul Views: 7,245
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,701,727

Re: Kill Candida Eat Good,Think Smart, Do Not starve your selves.

Hi Jazzie,

First, thank you so much for the information you posted about candida. I am glad to see it worked out for you. To make the story short, I found out about my candida for some time but I tried to cure it with different herbal medicines alone without the nutritional diet. It didn't work. I spend a lot of my money in this herbal drugs. Today I started to my phase one diet. But I am out options and I know I will get bored with the limited knowledge I have how to make these nutritional foods. I bought a streamer started with vegetables. Is it okay to to head and eat brown rice and meat in the first week? Would also give me few ideas on what to eat on breakfast. It is also good take the herbal supplement you take on my first two weeks? I am trying to starve the candida in the first 2 weeks. I never baked anything in my life but the coconut muffin you mentioned, it will be my first bake. :)
Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)