CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rectal ozone worms

Views: 13,681
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,003,724

Re: rectal ozone worms

I'm both a long term ozone user and unfortunatley a worm host.

That picture is 110% a roundworm. I don't care what the medical text says. I've passed hundreds of things exactly like that and I know for a fact it is a round worm. It is encased in a thin layer of mucous which would protect it from ozone.

Out of the thousands of worms I passed very few had identifiable reproductive markings or heads or tails. Textbooks are one thing, and reality is another.

Ozone will not eat through a layer of mucous like that unless you can isolate outside of the body or unless the rectal catheter was in direct contact with it which isn't likely.

You know a lot about protozoa but you're not experienced with helminths... leave that to the people who have experience.

I have also passed ropes from my intestines, and they look nothing like that. And I have passed ropes with worms attached. And again that thing is a worm.

Further I have to say it is a little bit surprising that people can't tell what comes out of them. Mucous is amporphous and will not randomly take on the shape of a helminth. Mucoid ropes are rubbery and hard which is why it is referred to also as plaque. Go check out pictures in Dr. Jensens books.

To the OP, keep up the insufflations since it is working.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)