CureZone   Log On   Join
Raw Meat

MH 108 Views: 848
Published: 12 y

Raw Meat

I was raised on a farm, so safe to say, I will never eat raw meat or red meat..meat has to be brown and well done.....my dad always had Mom cook ham so hard that you could physically break it into pieces. We raised our own cows, pigs, etc. and lived mostly on our large garden, 1 cow and 1 pig a year and I remember when Mc Donalds came to the big city, we would drive to town once a year and have 1 of those 15 cent cheese burgers and think we would living like kings...and really were living like kings when we got indoor plumbing and out first black and white tv back in the early 60's...

To make a long story short, just because I do not believe in raw meat; those that do, should be consuming clean meat and today, that is not an easy thing to come by.

AS A HOBBY, I have 45 acres and have 18 black Angus cows of which 9 of them are steers.....unlucky to be born a male in the cow world...unless you are the chosen bull.

What makes our cows "different" is this, they have never seen a vet and never will, never had a drug, never had an over counter poison of any kind, etc.....instead, in their daily water from birth, they receive extremely hot spices and 30+ very potent natural herbs known to kill parasites, such as lymes and the such and i believe all mammals today have some stage of lymes disease and virtually every blood biting bug is a carrier according to some world wise studies, etc....so to sum it up, the cows have 45 acres fenced in, so much fence you would not believe it until you see it and 22 ponds to roam around and the only cows on the planet that drink natural pond water that does not have the heavy metals that pressurized well water carries and so many spices and herbs that their water would be too hot for any human to taste..

so in theory if I was to want to eat raw meat, i would want such a cow and not the tormented commercial chemicalized beef you buy in your common food store.

These cows eat green grass and hay mixture all summer long coming from pond water irrigated sprayers that I mix in natural ocean minerals, natural magnesium, etc. making for some interesting and very expensive eating...During the winter months, they are fed our own hay and as a treat, daily raw oats covered in sorghum molasses. The molasses is a natural sweet mineral source and the raw oats will grow if it has a chance to and we do not feed corn. Corn can't be digested by a cow, so it makes the fatty cow that healthy people today seek to avoid.

A free cow such as these are very expensive to raise, so they have to be a hobby only, because you can't help but have $500+ too much in each cow to even come close to breaking even.....

EVERY COW in the USA that travels through the common auction houses and commercial butchers are 100% hormone treated and at least 2+ months on corn so they produce a particular fat content...otherwise the commercial market will not accept a natural cow.

if you look around on the internet, you will find a few cow websites saying they are grass fed, but they all ignore the fact they use vaccinations, drugs and various fly spray poisons, etc., etc. and they will call their vet in a heart beat to treat their sick cow...etc...and create crazy websites asking gigantic prices for their toxic cows....some asking $10-$20 per pound for hamburger....

I have spent 20+ years self-experimenting with human and animal health using herbs and natural means....no one goes to such extremes using herbs as I do, they would never spend the $$$ to do so; knowing they were only going to loose $$$$ on every animal.

So my point is this, if "you" are into eating raw meat, it would make me gag to think someone was eating from a commercial raised animal and a chemical free animal a true must have and yes, I raise chickens from 1 day old on expensive herbs experimenting with herbs...I have proven to myself for years that little animals can easily consume 100X more herbs with zero ill side effects and that we adults are wimps when it comes to consuming herbs and that parasites are more of a problem in human health than anyone even comes close to realizing; to the point that if you are aging or sickly, you have worms and allot of them in my opinion.

american beef is sky rocketing, grain prices are at record levels, so commercial beef is being slaughtered because there is no $$$$ in it, so it is suggest that by next Spring, beef will be at record prices out of most people's range to buy on a weekly basis.

No doubt today americans consume more chicken than any other meat and the commercial chicken such a hideous creature of torture and poisons that we should not even call it "chicken"

For my son's experience, we have approx. 100 chickens at any given time and if I was to break even on an egg, that egg would be more than anyone would be willing to pay for, so we sell them for $2.50 per dozen and sadly the stupid carton cost 50 cents of that price and feed price alone, we loose 50% on each egg sold; but it is a hobby for the kids...an experience for them to learn from and yes, we hatch our own eggs, which is ridiculousness expensive way to raise a chicken, but fun and yes, to be born a male chicken is a terrible experience for him and their life short... commercially they rip the heads off of 1 day old male chickens...while on the small farm, if you send a rooster to an auction you are lucky to get 50 cents per chicken as no one even wants to eat them anymore....

LIKE FISH? My hobby for 40 years has been raising fish, I have approx. 50,000# and basically just like "feeding" them and they pretty much take care of them selves otherwise s I have all the large 60 pound+ size predators keeping the ponds "balanced" and chemical free / natural and sad to say, we have not eaten 1 of them; but if you were looking for all natural fish....i have them galore.....by the tons.

so fish, chickens and cows....have some quail, peacocks, rabbits and even Alphecca, but not enough to sell anyone at the moment..

We have 3 Angus steers approx. 18 months old ready now, about yummy size if you are into eating cow and five 1 year old steers that well be in their prime size next spring.

Live price is $1.20 per pound
(If I got about $2 per pound I might break even, but that just never happens)

When you butcher a cow, you can figure on 1/2 finished product in the freezer. They charge about $50 to kill a cow and several hundred $$$ to butcher and package depending on what cuts you want, etc..

A good young beef cow weighs about 1,000 pounds while a mature bull can weigh 1,800+ pounds. So ideally 18 months is considered prime.

GRASS FED grows slower because they do not have the commercial ear injected hormone capsule. GRAIN FED cows are locked up in pens on cement and not permitted to exercise in fear they may walk off some fat...

IT is TRUE, a real grass/hay fed cow turns GREEN into MEAT.

Some people eat the heart, actually all commercial hamburger is a large portion of cow heart. Some eat the brains, tongue, brisket, etc., etc. so the more of that stuff you eat, you actually get alot more than 50% meat. It just all depends on what you were raised to believe to be taboo in meat eating.

I have 45 acres of land/ponds and Ideally only need 5 female cows and 1 bull and today I have 7 pregnant females, 1 small female calf and 9 steers of which 1 is sold so far. So if anyone wants to eat 1 raw or cooked, I assure you there are no more natural angus beef cows in the country as clean and pure as these are and consuming de-worming herbs and spices every day of their lives and I am pretty sure price wise they are cheap $$$$.

If anyone has interest in a cow, fish, etc. my e-mail is
askmh108@earthlink.net

Central Ohio

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (4)