CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: A Bacteria Beatdown?

CLEW Views: 6,340
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,991,006

Re: A Bacteria Beatdown?

Hello Blue Rabbit,
Sorry for my delay in responding... it's just there's a lot I don't really know what to make of and don't want to be passing bad information like I know exactly what I'm talking about. ~And~ I don't want to look like a complete idiot either : )

In fact, I was kinda hoping somebody could tell me what was happening... But I guess I'll just "spit it out", what I've been thinking about and how it may pertain to our dilemma. Then everybody check me on it.

I believe that slime Dictyostellium discoideum is possibly "farming" bacteria- without even asking me! E-I-E-I-UH-OH! Then again there are different species of Dictyostellium, maybe some are farming beneficial bacteria? http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/25/science/25obamoeba.html?_r=1&

On the same patch that covered the lesion, I started noticing these clear egg looking blobs that were scattered all over. Some are elongated and you can see "stuff" suspended in them, then others seem like they are spreading out and the "stuff" particles, are the source of the growing bacteria.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/033.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/018.jpg

Branching growth:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/166.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/184.jpg

Small sphere types, one is blue:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/0382.jpg

Growth explosions:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/0021.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/0081.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/009.jpg

A conidiophore?

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/027.jpg

Does systemic yeast do the same thing? Please share any thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)