CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Answer for most - Stomach Acid

Blistering Fate Views: 5,052
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,991,358

Re: Answer for most - Stomach Acid

Yeah I feel that way too. Makes me feel like a fool and I know people around me are like seeing me wasting time and money in another thinng that will be miraculous while they simply think im super hypochondriac and delusional. Mind over matter.

For what its worth, they say HCL its not effective when candida overgrowth. Gary Litteleton stated that candida sufferers no longer have the ability to excrete enough stomach acid, so HCL which only stimulates its excretion its useless therefore you should be using real Hydrochloric acid. The only supplement I have seen that says it contains pure HA its GB3.

Being said that, BILE its as important as stomach acid, so you want to try Liver Flushes or at least coffee enemas with daily carrot/beet juice or other liver veggies. I can feel the healing power of the juices and the coffee enemas are pretty obvious to hear and feel if they are working or not. I havent done a real Liver Flush yet but I want to.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)