CureZone   Log On   Join
Answer for most - Stomach Acid

Pokermaniac Views: 5,581
Published: 12 years ago

Answer for most - Stomach Acid

Read this:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1910613#i

and now read solution:

My Candida problem is from low stomach acid and atibiotics(since child) and we should eat one and a half teaspoon salt daily !! Bee Wilder say this. Its not about carb but stomach acid !! So I eat 5-6garms of Sodium and 4-6 potassium and have no dry skin/no candida grow/ more herxes/ good direction/. Eat salt like average american - 14g of salt = 6gram sodium - i do this - this will give us stomach acid + plenty of B-complex and zinc 15-30mg daily(cooper/zinc ratio in food 1/10) !!

MUST WORK - zinc, b1, b6, Iodine and chlorine (iodine and chlorine from SALT)... some calcium, mg, and iron all we need for little HIGH or NORMAL stomach acid !!!

Do not take more then 15 grams of slat daily !!

5 grams of salt daily = low salt intake / low sodium diet
10 g salt = moderate intake / moderate for HC diets but NORMAL for LC diets !!
15 g salt = high and maximum intake

For candida - 10 up to 15 g of salt and lower to 10g after cure like Bee say - one and a half teaspoon salt daily but after heal only one teaspoon and some sodium from food.

I take this and since 2 years have no reflux, salvia, no bad breath, great looking skin, skin like child, huge herxes(cuz i overeat sometimes) from candida.

So ONLY Candida is my only problem now - still up and downs.

Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)