CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Photo of my stool lately....(WARNING GRAPHIC)

Blistering Fate Views: 133,094
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,953,905

Re: Photo of my stool lately....(WARNING GRAPHIC)

Its your penis cold, shrunk, tense, contracted? Emphasis on cold. Does it get worse in stressful situations and can even hurt? Are your balls not very big and hanging very low? Do you have normal orgasms and a healthy amount of ejaculation? Did you used to spank the monkey like crazy in the past when you have libido?

No im not gay LOOL im asking because we have a lot of symptoms in common.

Green stools can mean copper toxicity.

We both have malabsorption. I am taller than you but I also feel shrunk, underveloped and sucked of all vitality. I used to be bright, a promising child. Now im still different but the goodness of this its getting more doubtful. I believe you (and me) have parasites/candida and heavy metal toxicity. The parasites/candida came because of the heavy metals. The heavy metals accumulated for unknown reasons, bad luck or weak genetics. Its obvious you havent adressed those issues properly, otherwise some progress would happened. The way to go with heavy metals its AC chelation and Nutritional Balancing.

Also, Michael undoubtely carries some truth. But good luck trying to solve the spiritual/emotional issues. In my opinion the physical its a priority in this realm and should be adressed first. Plus I feel like I need to regain some benefits of having a healthy body to fight my inner demons and those that came from outside (this is methaporic and inespecific). I mean that if all you have its suffering and denial that will starve your will severely, you need warmth, success and motivation from time to time to win a battle, unless the battle its against yourself... Overall the optimal would be doing both paths at the same time but thats not realistic.

First of all, get a good digestive aid, like GB3 or NOW super enzymes. Then choose something and stick with it. But you need to support assimilation somehow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)