CureZone   Log On   Join
I just want to Add

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 1,167
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,988,166

I just want to Add

I by no means am saying Ed is a false prophet...but scripture goes on to say..."because many false prophets are gone out into the world." We are to use our bibles to even test him. I believe the bible to have living words in them that only come alive with the help of the Holy Spirit. I don't worship the book itself but the words that come alive in my heart come from the mouth of God to people who were inspired by God to write. All of creation began with a word....God's Word.....it's powerful.
--------------------------------

Refreshed, I just needed to add this.

My post is not about Ed. It is about me and my sin. It is about me examining myself with the word of God.

Ed, as far as I know, does not claim to be a prophet at all, let alone a false one. I believe he has been sincerely seeking God for several months now in various ways already discussed. When he finally got a breakthrough he shared it. I believe his testimonies are real. I believe people were really delivered as a result of his seeking God. I believe God wanted him to share it. I did not see boasting. I saw God trying to send a message to me that if I ever intend to fulfill His plan for my life, that I better get my nose to that Holy grindstone and seek Him with just as much effort. I know I do not have the time that Ed had to do this. I have to work full time and then at times I work a lot of overtime. I do need to wisely use the time that I do have. That may mean spending a lot less time on curezone. God must come first before everything.

Also, I need to add, that after reading people's posts and their concerns about casting out devils, I felt that I need to be sure of such things. I do not want my pride to get in the way. I think that we need to be very careful when it comes to casting out devils, that we do not cross that line and enter into the world of the occult. Satan would love for us to do that as this would be an abomination to God. I still believe that Mark 16 is for today, but when telling people that it is for today we have to be sure that we are warning people that there is a way to cast devils out and there is a danger of stepping into the occult if we are not fully in tune with the Spirit of God and doing this in the power of God. Some of the posters, especially Vektek, brought out some excellent ways to fight devils. Unless we are sure that God has given us authority to cast out devils in a more direct way, I think it best to stick to the safer ways like praise and submitting to God. It is dangerous to start talking to demons. Anybody who talks to demons better know for sure that they are doing it in the power of God and with God's blessing and leading. I am not saying anything against Ed. I am concerned about my own life and what I tell others. I need to be sure that I am stating truth. I do not want to lead anyone astray.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)