CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Need Prayer!

refreshed Views: 1,435
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,988,127

Re: I Need Prayer!

Sweet Rainy, I will pray. If you do have any pride problems, it must be really deep where no one can see it.

Don't you know that God loves you so deeply? The act of just "wanting" to know truth and then turning away from falseness when it's discovered is all that He wants? The Holy spirit does not always tell us things instantly. He also allows us to learn through trial and error sometimes. Painful things in life have a way of helping us remember that we don't want to go through that again.

With bible in hand we can learn to test the spirits to see if they are from God.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:

I love the Holy Spirit but I even test Him by using my bible. I by no means am saying Ed is a false prophet...but scripture goes on to say..."because many false prophets are gone out into the world." We are to use our bibles to even test him. I believe the bible to have living words in them that only come alive with the help of the Holy Spirit. I don't worship the book itself but the words that come alive in my heart come from the mouth of God to people who were inspired by God to write. All of creation began with a word....God's Word.....it's powerful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)