CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I,m not taking my asthma inhalers anymore thanks to UT

wateroflife Views: 2,528
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,984,783

Re: I,m not taking my asthma inhalers anymore thanks to UT

I read The Water of Life again recently to refresh myself with John Armstrong's methods and now I have lent it to a friend.

He advocates recycling all your urine on a fast plus sipping some cold water. He says urine fasting is much more gentle and healing than water only. He talks of elderly people doing 50 day fasts which he thinks would be impossible on water only.

After the fasts his patients are completely healed and if they stick to a natural, healthy Diet they stay that way if they continue to drink a glass of urine in the morning and another during the day.

He stresses the importance of massaging the body with urine for at least two hours a day during a fast, especially the feet and the head and neck. This is the hardest thing I believe for our society to do. His method is to pour a little into a saucer, dip the palms and wet the underside of your hand and palm, then rub into the skin until it is dry. There is no dripping, mess or smell when this is done and he had assistants or got the patient to secure assistants to do this. He says several times that the massaging is very important.

Personally, after reading his book again I have been sitting on the side of my bath each day for a couple of weeks (not every day) and massaging myself with urine before my shower. Do not use soap over your body after massaging although I confess that I do around the crotch, and underarms.

For some patients he fasted them for one week and they ate for one week which went on for four weeks I think, then they were more able to do a prolonged fast.

He never explained how to tell when you should break a fast, but it seemed that the person had to be completely relieved of any health problems first, then another four days to be sure.

He claimed that it did not matter what the problem was, it could all be completely cured the same way. He brought thousands of people back to good health and includes cases on only a small sample of those. They covered leukemia, cancers, tumours, diabetes, gangrene, and much more.

I hope this information helps you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)