CureZone   Log On   Join
I,m not taking my asthma inhalers anymore thanks to UT

detoxmess Views: 2,872
Published: 12 years ago

I,m not taking my asthma inhalers anymore thanks to UT

After my scary detox fast I resumed eating gently, mostly raw foods. I haven,t had to take my inhalers at all since. I drink the mornings urine and sometimes during the day also, it is quite light in color and doesn,t taste bad at all. I,ve been addicted to inhalers for over 40 years and tried loads of times before to reduce using them with no luck. and even with using the inhalers I was still often out of breath, now I am so happy not to be reliant on them any more. I still carry them with me just in case! It,s a habit an asthma sufferer would understand! So to any one suffering from anything out there ...it,s worth a try isn,t it? I,ve heard that you don,t even have to drink loads of it, a few drops will help too. I,m going to try the urine only fast again but i,m getting healthier first!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)