CureZone   Log On   Join
Help! How am I supposed to have a sex life?!?!?

Elysian7 Views: 5,203
Published: 12 y

Help! How am I supposed to have a sex life?!?!?

I'm not even going to go into the gory details o the literal hell these cysts have put me through! I think everyone reading this can relate to the agony they entail.
Finally, after a long road my body is normal. My flare up is gone. There's no swelling. No cyst and I feel so much at ease. But I'm afraid of my body. I haven't had a marsupulation, no removal. My evil little friend is just silent for now.. For the first time in what seems like forever. But I know it's not over. I'm so afraid! I'm scared to aggravate anything. The thought of self satisfaction scares me, not to mention sex itself or even arousal!
There is no way to prevent them? Or so I've read! I'm thankful to have such an understanding boyfriend. Hes seen the agony I've experienced and he knows what I've gone thru! I just got into my nursing program and he suggested abstinence.. So as not to risk me being in pain an miss valuable school time. I know he's right, but it made me cry! What am I supposed to do? I love sex, always have ha a healthy drive! But now Im afraid of my body! I'm only 26. I have no kids and was hoping He'd marry me some day, but who wants this? Is there no way to get through this? No prevention? Nothing! My doctor wants to remove the gland completely b it's caused me so much trouble.. But until school is out I can't take the medical leave. I'm so lost and depressed! Then I've also read that sex is not as enjoyable after the surgery and it can leave u scarred and deformed! I write this in tears! :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)