CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My daughter's sociopath

jurplesman Views: 4,592
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,611,424

Re: My daughter's sociopath

As an retired Probation and Parole Officer I am quite familiar with the situation being described here. I must say you have been give very good advice here.

I want to talk about your daughters position and again Bluerose is on the right track, that your daughter must be suffering from depression or at least a very low self-esteem, not being able to stand up to a person who is obviously harming her.

It may not only be a low self-esteem but a real fear of of being harmed by the other person. This should be watched. It often happens that women with a low self-esteem - primary sign of depression - will identify with her stalker. Despite their differences they may have something in common.
I usually aim at treating the woman's depression and then teach her Assertiveness training Program, as described in the following articles:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)