CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Symptom on Nutritional Balancing

joegrane Views: 5,033
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,972,482

Re: New Symptom on Nutritional Balancing

" Yeah if I get strength with this and feel like the metals are not coming out fast enough I will combine it with AC chelation or something similar."

== Inorganic Hg is not going to get across the blood brain barrier and out of the brain at a medically significant rate without lipoic acid.

" More likely than not, im not the guy who would feel better on round.

== In my two years in the chelation groups I've learned that this is rther unpredictable, in part due to the various chelators, supplements, combination of toxins and other issues.

" Everytime I have tried to activate my own mechanism of detox (p5p, mb12,tmg and mb9, severe agitation and impulses of agression

== Cutler says this happens to some who take B12. We know to warn our members to be alert for it. Methylation cycle and transsulfuration are very complex when Hg is involved. Hg fouls up a number of enzymes and so things dont get converted at a normal rate.

" ...and suicide triggered or combined with what I can only describe as intense spiritual pain) or push it other way (silica and mag malate, hellish mind racing and daydreaming) something nasty stock out in my mind -madness, metals moving, scary shit. Thats why im being very cautious with this. Need to be sure I am prepared for the protocol.

== Some need to start with very low doses of supplements an work up. Mg sounds like a good thing to include when Hg is involved.

" Actually... its worse than that. Even a cup of coffee (agression impulses, agitation)

== Hey, brother, I'm like that too! There are not too many of us in the groups. When I was still on Adderall for ADD, I was a danger to society when I'd drink regular coffee--very agitated, like a Meth overdose. Thankfully my doctor was able to wean me off of the Adderall after 1.75 yrs of chelation. I'm just on supplements now.

" ...anxiety like losing my mind) will trigger my mental problems.

== Very common with Hg. Try to get Mg, B6 and omega 3s (fish/flax oils).

" ...I am afraid that whatever I have in my body, has a profound impact in brain and nervous system and anything that tackles those will create such reactions.

== No, it is more complex than that. Check out this from U of Calgary on one way that Hg fouls up the brain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDnfeIwd0wI

"...So I can only imagine how would feel for me to take ALA...

== Too hard to predict. Generally folks can take low doses so that they barely feel the sfx. Sounds like you'll want to start with 5 mg doses just to be safe.

== Most members of the chelation groups have psych symptoms and more than a few are on a psych medicine, for at least some time. It is important to be somewhat stable while chelating!

== You sound like you belong in a chelation group. I can understand that you'd like to get stabilized somewhat first but don't wait very long. Also I think you should be rather conservative about what you do. Be careful.

== I hope you are getting plenty of antioxidants Vit C, E and some Se.

== Hang in there and continue to look for better answers.

== Good luck.

== Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (2)