CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Symptom on Nutritional Balancing

joegrane Views: 4,782
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,972,395

Re: New Symptom on Nutritional Balancing

When I started Cutler chelation I had the major advantage of having previously found a rather nice combo of supplements and medicines that had stabilized my symptoms.

Hopefully the nutritional balancing will help you to do the same. It might improve your sleep and so make it easier to get to a likely major contributing factor--mercury and other HMs such as cadmium and arsenic.

If you have some $ and an open minded doctor, DMPS is well regarded in the Cutler support groups for the early months of chelation. You can take it every 8 hrs and reduce some of the body burden of Hg, As and maybe some others. Then at a later time you could add the lipoic acid to work on the Hg in the brain and organs. Hopefully by then your sleep problems will be improved.

Also some sleep better while chelating. My friend Julie is now sleeping well for the first time in her adult life since she started to chelate! She has some ADD. I suspect that many cases of ADD and Aspergers involve cadmium along with Hg. I suspect that Cd makes people more fatigued while on round and so they sleep better. I suspect the opposite is true when As is a major factor.

Good luck & God bless,

Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)