I'm telling you guys, this technique really works! I noticed a difference in just a couple of days, but wanted to wait a couple weeks just to make sure I wasn't jumping the gun -- and I'm not, it works!
The technique is called FasterEFT (Faster Emotionally Focused Transformations), developed by a practitioner of EFT, NLP, and BSFF.
I really noticed a dramatic decrease of the number of times bad memories run through my mind and how I would constantly dwell on them. I've been able to fall asleep a lot faster since of don't have so much mind chatter anymore!
It's FREE to learn and easy to do. The developer as a ton of free HowTo, live demonstrations, and seminar videos at his web and youtube site.
Those of you familiar with EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) will find this a breeze to pick up and do. And as the name implies, it's a lot faster to apply than EFT and it works fast too!
I never got any results from EFT, but as I mentioned above, have gotten dramatic results from FasterEFT in just a couple of days of using the technique!
How To Do FasterEFT:
- Think of a memory that's been bothering you.
- Notice the negative emotion (or "feeling") you feel when you think of that memory. Really focus on that feeling. Notice where in your body you feel that feeling to help you focus on it.
- Rate the feeling from 0-10 (ten being most uncomfortable).
- Then start tapping on the following meridian points with your fingertips (grab your wrist for the wrist point) while saying the following*:
1. Between Eyebrows - "I release and let go all sadness."
2. Side of Eye - "I release and let go all fears."
3. Under Eye - "I release and let go angers, emotional traumas, betrayals."
4. Collarbone - "I release and let go hatred, helplessness, hopelessness, and everything else."
5. Grab the Wrist - "It's safe to let it go."
- Then take a deep breath and let it out.
- Finish by saying "Peace" (or another positive word).
- Rate the feeling again from 0-10 and repeat the technique until that feeling goes to zero.
*To speed it up even faster, I just say "I release and let it go" on all points. The developer simply says "Let it go" on all points!