CureZone   Log On   Join
My personal journey

Views: 3,066
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 19,649

My personal journey

I just finished the HULL liver cleanse, and for the first time in quite awhile, I feel happy! It has only been a few days but I have noticed a HUGE improvement in my allergies, and in my confidence. I plan to continue until all the allergies and Depression are gone.

All the information is out there, we must trust in ourselves and in our bodies and we can regain our health. For the past 2000 years we have been told that our bodies are complicated and they can't repair themselves. Are history books are filled with stories of disease and plagues. Don't blame the doctors, that is what they have been told as well. They are only defending their education, and their pocketbooks as well!

I am now a firm believer that we must cleanse our bowel, our liver, our kidneys, and our spirit on a routine basis. Do all of this, and a parasite cleanse. If you have the money do a 10 day SAMBU bowel cleanse. After day 8 I was running exerywhere, wanting to do the dishes, etc. The energy didn't last because of parasites that I found out later I had. Most off the shelf parasite programs don't work. Believe me I tried many as it kept on coming back to parasites and worms. I almost gave up on the whole parasite idea until I birthed one! haha.

1 - 10 day SAMBU cleanse, unless you have lots of bowel pain, then go immediately to the parasite cleanse.
2 - Awareness Clear Parasite Cleanse and Experience bowel cleanse. They work hand in hand.
3 - The HULL liver cleanse. Don't cheat!
4 - Lots, and lots of pure water. Invest in a water filter if necessary and get rid of the chlorine. I never could smell the difference until we got our water filter.
5 - Exercise
6 - Good food. You will know if something is working if you start craving healthy food again. Sugers, hamgurgers, chocolate bars - this is not your body talking, these are parasites talking!
7 - Sleep
8 - Peace. All of the above will be a waste if we do not cleanse our spirit. Take ownership for your life and start living the way YOU want, not the way someone else wants you to. Stop blaming everyone. It is a trap to keep you sick and thus keep the economy going. Turn the TV off and look at POSITIVE information. You are what you eat - This has always been intended as what you see, you experience. It is not a food channel slogan! Ask for guidance, ask to speed up your spiritual progress. It works!
9 - Face your fears
10 - Repeat until happy. Don't give up!!!!!

I was always waiting for a miracle to come and slap me in the face and it wasn't going to be a doctor. The information is all here, sometime you must take a leap of faith forward and see what happens. We must all take responsibility for OURSELVES! This is the lesson.

This has been written for someone that has asked for guidance. You must now trust and do the work. Trust and do the work. Trust and do the work.

Love and Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)