CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SSRI withdrawal - I need Help.

siberiangel Views: 5,838
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,801,047

Re: SSRI withdrawal - I need Help.

I definitely know what you are going through. I myself went on Celexa and Lexapro when I was 18 and only now am truly recovering (I'm 21). I've also been on several benzons. The withdrawals/detox phase can last anywhere from a few months to a few years-in the case of benzons (I know, awful!) depending on how much energy you devote to your recovery, how long you took your meds, your health level, etc.

Sleep and rest is very important, as well as light exercise. Also, organic food is definitely the way to go. I saw someone wrote about coconut oil, it has amazing properties for brain function. I also take fish oil and flaxseed oil daily.

I saw that you eat raw but you should know that animal protein really helps when you're withdrawing from medss
(organic chicken and fish like wild salmon, tilapia, other wild fish)

I would recommend drinking clay (from greenclays.com) is awesome. Also look into zeolite.

And saunas are great. You get rid of that crap through sweating...

Also, drinking ginger teas, rosehip teas, and other herbal teas throughout the day helps with the detox.

Good luck :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)