CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Video - Anxiety: A New Theory and Treatment(Inositol)

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 4,538
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,956,175

Re: Video - Anxiety: A New Theory and Treatment(Inositol)

Hi Uncanned.

I started out with 18,000 mg the very first day. I then decreased down to 12,000mg the next day. The day after that I decreased down to 8,000mg. I stayed at 8,000 mg or 8g for 7 days, but by the 7th day I got so sleepy during the day, it was like I had a hangover. Add to that a headache !
Really minor side effects I would say, but I took that as a sign that it was too much for me. From there I decreased down to 5,000mg, then 4,000 mg, and am currently at 1,000mg a day. Of course, this will fluctuate with my stress levels of the day, and my nutritional need.

One of the wonderful things about Inositol is that I no longer worry and my thoughts are calmer, slower and my crazy life hasn't changed. I'm just more at peace and in the present moment. Pretty amazing. Also, Inositol is great for Estrogen dominance. I like to still take a zinc supplement and B6, but once the Copper excess has been removed, you will increase progesterone and DHEA naturally! I am saying this because this has been my experience, I have blood tests to prove it. I learned intitally so much on Dr. Larry Wilson's site.

I am now on the Blood Type A diet, incorporating lots of organic whole grains, seeds, and hoping that I am getting some Inositol, naturally this way. Perhaps I will only need a very small dose of Inositol eventually.. It is hard to say. Since a lot of our food doesn't have the same nutrient content as decades before, I do not mind taking Inositol as a supplement. For those who are Blood Type O, and because of your intolerance to grain, Inositol is found in organ meats, which you digest very well..

So, do you find the Inositol helping you? You didn't say what you have exactly.

I also take Tryptophan, but in the prescription form. I take that with my Inositol before bed and it works like a charm to stave off my panic attacks at night. I also find that now that I've decreased my animal fat in my diet, that my liver is not so overburdened anymore. I feel lighter, and that makes for better sleep, too, at night! I've become one happy girl ( :

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)