CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need answers

Views: 4,291
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,955,087

Re: I need answers

Mytruthisoutthere, when you have been having these experiences, was there any identifiable stressors going on, at the time? 

It's not my intention to wave off your experiences - quite the contrary.  When human beings are reaching adolescence, it's NOT uncommon for them to have their spiritual doors barged through by malevolent energies.  I don't care what someone wants to call it, but these episodes are quite real.  Often, the onset of puberty is sort of the catalyst for a lifetime of experiences like these.

Do you have a connection or "relationship" with a Higher Power, by any chance?  I'm not talking about RELIGION, but a spirituality that recognizes that human beings are but a part of this vast Universe and not the Keepers.  If you are maintaining some sort of spiritual relationship with a Higher Power, speak to that HP and tell him/her/it that you need guidance and courage. 

If you are not involved in any spiritual expressions, there are many, many approaches.  I tend to explore Quaker and aboriginal beliefs, but there are many, many philosophies out there that will serve you just as well.

Additionally, giving these episodes undue attention can really ramp up the episodes in frequency and intensity.  Meditating, or reading up on your spirituality of choice can help to calm your mind, soothe your soul, and build spiritual boundaries of safety.

Best wishes to you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)