CureZone   Log On   Join
I need answers

mytruthisoutthere Views: 5,711
Published: 12 y

I need answers

Hello,

I have a few things I want to share. I am new to this so please understand that! 2 nights ago I experienced another event and I just need to find common experiences that may help us to understand what is happening. As a father of 4 and an employer of 100, it is never a good idea to talk about incidences (like these) that are less important then the reality of the profession I am in. It is never a good idea to talk about this and then tell the teachers who have your children every day about it. If you do... Chances are you will find yourself on the side of the road with a sign that says "I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THIS FOR CHANGE"!! Not the Obama change we hope for!

When I was young I experienced SP (sleep paralysis) enough times to remember it, but it was not until I was an adult at the age of 30 plus that I was like "WHO THE HELL JUST DID THAT TO ME" and didn’t get shot for it?

Again, the other night I awoke (or seemed to) to see this lady holding my arms down and banging her head against my chest. Now, prior to that I had serious trouble after around 2am falling asleep, as if I felt like something was going to happen, again. This time, after all the other times I was concerned and didn’t want to go back asleep. Folks saying that is tough and it's not that I am a wussy, it's just that I feel vulnerable. Needless to say, I feel asleep and the show began! Basically speaking it started with a strong smell of sulphur or skunks (Something my wife and kids heckle me about because I complain about it) and a very silent room. All of the sudden there is a figure next to me, and she looks demonic and this time pounds her head against my chest while I can't say a thing, move my arms or do anything about it!!

After that I go into some type of out of body lucid experience that I remember having me walking around my room only to sit down on my floor and have little figures come out of my master bathroom door to tell me to sit there and do nothing... My wife said she could not sleep and that I was moving around again that night but then she said she remembers nothing but the fact that the room was hot, quiet and weird until she fell back asleep until the morning.

This experience follows experiences that make this look like nothing, let me elaborate! Over 3 of 4 nights about 5 yrs ago I experienced an event where I awoke (or seemed to) And there was a tall distinguished gentleman standing next to my bed with a colonial style suit and top hat that appeared to be suggesting to me things… I tried to fight him but over 3 nights he and his associates made them selves more obvious to me to condition my thoughts. To his credit I know now that his words were more of an “Its OK, things will be fine” Then a “You are F’D” agenda but nonetheless…. I was seriously stressed.

I really don’t need a bunch of crap from haters, if you reply then “BUYER BEWARE” Because I will haunt you and call you out for the time you are wasting to solve a problem… What I am looking for is people who have legitimate experiences and people whose brains have evolved past the typical Democrat vs. republican approach to why this world is doomed!

I Don't think the world is doomed, but I really want to get some answers to this. I have had some very intense dreams that seem to lead me to answers but I cant distinguish or disiminate the answers past the first 10 minutes of my morning. If you can help, I would seriuosly give you some type of cyber hug for it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)