CureZone   Log On   Join
desperate.

freebird27 Views: 3,279
Published: 12 y

desperate.

4 1/2 years ago I had been feeling unwell after a series of stressful incidents. (death of a loved one etc) id always had an issue with anxiety, but nothing too severe.
I kept nearly fainting and having to eat lots of Sugar to 'calm' down. I began drinking heavily, and one day I had a major panic attack which left me in so much distress I could not even leave the house.
Gradually I started to improve slightly, but the physical feelings wouldnt go. I kept falling asleep in the middle of the day, and feeling surreal.
I was diagnosed with insulin resistance, then type 1 diabetes, then they said possibly its type 2. I've never had any tests other than my blood Sugar to determine this.
My anxiety got worse and worse, i have developed facial hair (im 27 female), and its not just a few hairs its thick and dark like a beard, acne, and now Depression as i feel so lethargic as well as panicky pretty much 24/7
I cant hardly go out, i have palpitations after eating food.
I had my adrenals tested and had nearly 3x the normal limit on dhea cortisol ratio.
My grandmother had cushings disease.
Could a physical problem be causing all this anxiety? i think the drinking and stress could have tipped my body over the edge. I have tried every therapy going and nothing alleviates it. I force myself to go out everyday and walk my dog, but its so limited my life really isnt bearable anymore. I will try ANYTHING. I have become highly addicted to tobacco since this started...craving all the time, yet it makes me feel ill when i smoke. My heartbeat also goes from 90-130 throughout the day. T hankyou so much if you read this!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)