CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could common ordinary household items be causing higher blood pressure and other unexplained health problems?

trimnut2 Views: 3,590
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,944,572

Re: Could common ordinary household items be causing higher blood pressure and other unexplained health problems?

Hello 123517,

Thank you for your records and efforts present and past. I suspect this post will be interesting.

Your Quote: ""The thing to keep in mind is that, almost none of the chemicals used today in plastics, furniture, lotions, cosmetics, shampoos, clothing, etc., have been tested on humans or animals to determine negative effects on health.""

That sums the situation well. How humans are so confident about our "boundaries" is nonsense. The quicker we see ourselves as a sum of all influences the better. I'll leave that there. Having banned most household goods long ago hopefully this household avoids some of their long term effects. I would like to see your list of influences.

Three things that have helped me stabilse my BP even more in recent years have been keeping my homocystine levels low, greatly reducing grain carbs (some leptin diet influence there) and getting a PACE regime into place over the top of the HIIT regime. That is subjecting HIIT to a PACE formula. Very stable BP between 110-125 over 75-85. Very rarely does it move out of this window and then only for an hour or two.

Thanks T2.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)