CureZone   Log On   Join
Could common ordinary household items be causing higher blood pressure and other unexplained health problems?

Views: 4,190
Published: 12 y

Could common ordinary household items be causing higher blood pressure and other unexplained health problems?

During the years, from 1998 thru 2010, when I was taking my blood pressure over 31,000 times and tracking and analyzing the readings and patterns, I discovered that many common ordinary household items were the cause of my higher blood pressure, erratic heartbeat, pvcs, pacs, tachycardia, chest pains, breathing problems, etc. .............................................................................. .............................................................................. What's funny is that, today's 9am Anderson Show is about common, ordinary household products that can be harmful to our health. I am Tivo'ing the show so I can watch it later and compare notes. .............................................................................. .............................................................................. The thing to keep in mind is that, almost none of the chemicals used today in plastics, furniture, lotions, cosmetics, shampoos, clothing, etc., have been tested on humans or animals to determine negative effects on health. Yet, many patients who go to their doctors to complain about their hearts beating too fast, or too erratically, or to complain about their higher blood pressure; or any unexplained health problem; are simply told that it is either in their mind, or it is because of stress and anxiety. Perhaps, though, there are real things causing our unexplained health problems......... and those real things are common, ordinary household products that our families constantly use!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)