CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rosacea GONE with Ivermectin

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
kiki123 Views: 41,961
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,939,724

Re: Rosacea GONE with Ivermectin

Hi all, I have suffered for 35 years with acne, and now rosacea/acne. Every treatment known to mankind, you name it I've been on it for 35 painfilled years. I am caucasian, northern euro descent. So after yet another, probably 100th time of searching the internet, having suffered another excruciating breakout ( I would estimate close to 100 newly erupted pustules/edema swollen bumps) in just one week from what was totally clear skin (comes and goes now), at age 51, I may have found what works for me.
1) I am very convinced my malaise is demodex mites see the rosacea / Acne before and after at this site. 3 weeks ago I looked totally normal, hiding in my home for the past 10 days, downing benedryl and icing my face because I suddenly once again look like the before pics:

http://www.demodexsolutions.com/default.asp?movies_do_test.asp~mainFrame

The main tip that brought me to the conclusion was reading about how demodex mites come out and mate at night. Countless nights (and dermatology visits explaing this odd phenomena) of itching, feeling like my skin is crawling, and the hour by hour increasing swelling bumps and irritation, only at night, from 5 pm on. Then I wake the next morning to a new crop of pustules.

2) so in reading about all the products that kill the mites, I read metronidazole was a key ingredient. I realized I had some "fish zole forte" tablets in my cupboard. I crushed one up in water and rubbed it all over my face. INSTANT RELIEF. I MEAN INSTANT RELIEF. From bright puffy, oozing, throbbing red sores to normal color skin. I am a picker so there are a lot of scabbing open red marks, but they have all INSTANTLY turned from red to pink and in just a couple hours appear to be starting the healing up phase. We all wish for a miracle cure...this just might be it. Unbelievable.

Here is where I bought the fish zole forte.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=03A-0001-00038

I will also be taking 1 500 mg pill a day as my research indicates this is also a treatment.
Damn Dermatologist. 8 F*ing rounds of accutane in my lifetime. 2500 mg of Tetracycline 25 years ago. Every topical known to mankind. Thousands upon thousands and a lifetime of humilation and makeup trying to hide it.

Please respond if you find this cheaper at another website.

Hopeful again, for the countless time. Could something so simple change all this? 35 years my life has revolved around this terrible condition. I can't believe this might be all that is needed. I read they reproduce every 12 - 14 hours, so I will try applying this water/metronidazole paste twice a day and see what happens. I am grateful for the relief I am feeling at this moment.

Who knows, perhaps I will actually be able to go out of my house next week. I am a people person, so this disease has completely sucked the life out of me. It is amazing that I am married and have 3 kids and hold a steady job, but every day is a day of embarrassment that effects not only me but my family as well. I often wonder what I might have been, what I might have accomplished if it weren't for these damn mites.

I will send an update next week.

good luck and god bless all of you battling Acne or acne
rosacea.

kiki

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.162 sec, (2)