I found out yesterday I am pregnant! Praise God, I did not think it would happen with all my health issues. I am at 4 weeks.
Can you please look through my list, and let me know if there's anything I should not be taking?
- Armour 90 mg in AM (will this typically have to be adjusted while pregnant?)
- TMG 750 mg 3x daily (is this safe? conflicting reports online)
- Now Foods Prenatal http://www.nowfoods.com/Supplements/Products-by-Category/Vitamins/Multiple-Vi...
(do you recommend a particular brand? Also, Vitamin A showed low on my blood work, should this suffice? My iron also showed slightly low, is this enough?)
- 1/2 Vit B 50 2x daily (do I need this in addition to the prenatal? I am taking extra due to adrenals)
- 1/2 Vit C 2x daily (again, do I need the extra?)
- Zinc 50 mg (blood work shows lower zinc, okay to take this in addition to 15 mg in prenatal? What form of zinc should I take)
- Vitamin D- 2000-4000 IU daily (showed low on bloodwork, okay to take?)
- 1/2 tsp nettle leaf 3x daily (conflicting reports online regarding safetly)
- Red raspberry leaf tea
- 1/2 tsp yucca 1x daily
- 1250 mg magnesium malate (is this okay in addition to prenatal?)
- Rice bran
- Probiotics and/or kefir
- Glycine- occasionally for sleep (conflicting reports on safety online)
Is there anything else you suggest?
What foods would be beneficial for health of me and baby to cut out? (dairy, sugar, etc.)
What are your thoughts on amount of food eaten per day? All I can find is to add 300 calories per day. How much weight is healthy to gain if starting out at an average/healthy weight?
What exercise can I do?
I have a UTI and do not want to go on Antibiotics
. What is safe to take while pregnant for this?
My adrenals are still not 100%. What can I do to support them during this time?
Sorry for all the questions. You're the only place I can go for the right info. Thanks so much!