CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Deleted

Views: 4,940
Published: 12 y

Deleted

During an organic grapefruit juice fast I saw these strange seedlike pods that were very white and floated (so easy to notice) in my stools. They were shaped almost like almonds and they look kinda like an almond without the skin (btw I haven't eaten any almonds for months and they didn't feel like them either).

I've fruit juice fasted before but never seen anything like this, also I was doing the salt/c protocol. Also I don't think I ate anything that looked anything like this.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_MH/tn-5_12_12_wierd_white_seedlike_pods_in_stools.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_MH/tn-5_12_12_wierd_white_seedlike_pods_in_stools_part_2.jpg

The spoon is oversized in the photo so they are larger than they look also these large seedlike pods look like they were "white skin" and were usually empty or filled with loose stools.

They felt like organic skin kind of like a cooked pea or something like that, they tore with some effort as well.

Also you should know that I have already been through 2 adult dewormer bottles ( months ago from barefoot herbalist MH) and much Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , parasite cleanses and good dieting.

So can anyone please tell me what these might be and what to do about it?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)