CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PEELING LIPS!!! Watch me battle through not touching them for months!

ihopethishelps Views: 4,501
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,938,798

Re: PEELING LIPS!!! Watch me battle through not touching them for months!

Hey Daniel, let me start by saying I admire your bravery in putting yourself out there in order to help others heal from this condition. I've had it for about a year and a half, but I'm almost healed. I've been leaving them alone for the most part (except I do get them wet ) for six months. My peeling was not as severe as yours, but still considered to be quite severe by most doctors I saw. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that you are on the right path and that it is a very SLOW process. If I'm correct, you're on week ten now, so I think you've got a good chunk of time ahead of you, but stay the course because I'm confident you will keep seeing steady improvement. Also, I have a question for you. I noticed in your videos that you have a semi-circular scar in the middle of your upper lip. I also have this and this area was actually the first to start peeling (my upper lip no longer peels). Can you relate? Oh, and my condition was triggered by a toothpaste I was using. I'm fairly sure it was allergic dermatitis. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)