CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Searching for "Cutler-literate" practitioner

joegrane Views: 4,734
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,937,132

Re: Searching for "Cutler-literate" practitioner

From what I've been hearing it has been a struggle for folks in those areas. Closest I can think of is below Allentown PA.

I typed up a chelation plan proposal based on Cutler's protocol (basically the TK's General Suggestions doc in the Files of the yahoo frequent dose chelation group). I had previously gotten hair and porphyrins tests from Directlabs.com. I took them to my doctor who is a member of the institute for functional medicine--he is semi natural.

We already had a good relationship. He knew I was not crazy so I think he was okay with working with me. He did not have much work since I knew more about Cutler than he did. He more commonly uses IV or the more traditional high, infrequent dosing that I think DAN! autism doctors use.

Some folks consult through their doctor with Cutler or even Julie Anderson who is apparently a friend of Cutler in the Seattle area.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)