CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yeast Infection, Athlete's Foot & Skin Rashes/Eye/Ear Infections (long post sorry)

jasmine01 Views: 21,443
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,931,137

Re: Yeast Infection, Athlete's Foot & Skin Rashes/Eye/Ear Infections (long post sorry)

looks like your immune system was compromised due to prolonged use of Antibiotics that caused you to have some form of fungal infection. yeah i suspect it might be candida. you might want to try candida diet. no FAT, no MEAT, no oil, no sugary starchy foods, just green vegetables like lettuce, brocolli. i include rice, fish, fruits on my diet though to prevent starvation but just a little of each of it and i dont eat it all at once. my diet is inspired by the comments in this forum and just less than a week of this diet blisters on my feet improved SIGNIFICANTLY. i have dishydrosis btw, i have this after i took the strong Antibiotic ciprofloxacin for my cough. hope this helps..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.189 sec, (1)