Check out the two articles below. The PEMF device is a good device, it is allot more powerful then the magnetic pulsar and if you use the complete body mat your whole body gets treated at once. Although this is excellent for some conditions I am not sure it would be worth 3000 dollars for your condition. These devices is there to increase blood circulation, lymph nodes, arteries ect. I don't believe its going to kill a parasite in your skin. I have never seen or heard of someone getting die off from a magnetic pulsar or any other magnetic device.