CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Left in the Dark - Extraordinary support for the frugivorian lifestyle

NH.is.Scientific Views: 5,541
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,924,287

Re: Left in the Dark - Extraordinary support for the frugivorian lifestyle

T2,

Yours is a very interesting post and unfortunately way above my head in many ways. I still cannot find a reference to T.abrassarti in the LitD text so I'm not sure why you keep mentioning it in relation to this discussion. Please forgive me if I'm just being thick. Perhaps you're referring to one of the supporting studies that are held separate from the text and just not highlighting that fact.

If you're referring to the paper "Nutritional Characteristics of Wild Primate Foods: Do the Diets of Our Closest Living Relatives Have Lessons for Us?", I haven't read it yet and will have to catch up some time.

This reference (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1550-7408.2008.00369.x/pdf) picked at random from an internet search seems to indicate that scientists think of T.abrassarti as an undesirable infection that is getting passed between apes and mentions one baby taking 9 mos to prove positive for it. Does this mean that it is not required for ape survival or just that they can survive for at least a while before it becomes imperative.

You say "My experience and confidence is almost the opposite: I have fermented and produced many cultured foods over the years. Cultures from the contents of animal intestines used animal intestines for sausages and used BIM’s both in agriculture and for food production. None of these have ever caused the slightest illness or unease. Currently I am trying to stabalize a number of these cultures with various agents salt etc. Again no stomach issues. Maybe my very strength is due to the exposures that many decry."

I wonder how you can say that you've used animal intestines for sausages and they've never caused the slightest illness? Animal products are reknown for being carcinogenic and poisonous to human health and IMO, it's only by ignoring extremely weighty evidence that anyone can hold a contrary opinion.

However, I agree with you that an open and inquiring mind is needed to expand our understanding of this field and, as you more or less say, not deprive ourselves of optimum health by obstinate bias.

Please let me know how your research progresses.

Regards,
NH...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)