CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Left in the Dark - Extraordinary support for the frugivorian lifestyle

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluoride-...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
NH.is.Scientific Views: 5,579
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,923,915

Re: Left in the Dark - Extraordinary support for the frugivorian lifestyle

T2,

I'm not aware of any testing with abrassarti but my take on this is that you don't mess with the inner domain. If you think it's having trouble coping, then Water Fast and then feed it the foods that it is biologically adapted to in the form that nature provides it. During a water fast, the gut flora hibernate and when you start refeedng, they resuscitate and all being well come to a natural balance which holds true throughout the digestive tract. If abrassarti is required to digest the green vegetables that undergo no digestion in the stomach, then it will be there or it's task taken by another.

I agree with you about the TC Fry conundrum and the main point is that no-one should be saying, "This was the cause of his demise" because there were so many factors and variables.

I cannot find ciliate Troglodytella via the search of the document. Can you point me to a page?

But on the Left in the Dark subject, I was just reading in Shelton's Food Combining Made Easy his comment about eating fruits, "Man, the archtype of the cheirotheia, should develop those frugivorous habits which are common to his anatomical structure, and from which he has largely departed in the course of time, due no doubt in large measure to his wanderings since he left his edenic home in the warmer regions." I think that is a nice summary of the overall theme of Left in the Dark! :-)

(cheirotheia doesn't pop up in searches but might be a misspelling of cheirothesia which refers to the ordination rights of lower christian clerics. If so, I don't understand the meaning of the phrase!!!)

As far as detoxing bowel,liver and kidneys, I've had two years of intense indoctrination in Natural Hygiene to even consider anything other than eating wholesome food and Water Fasting as healthy practices. The golden rule of NH could be said to be "Don't interfere with the body's inner domain"

Thanks for the kind words,
NH...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.132 sec, (1)