CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burst Already!!!

StopTheMadness Views: 92,119
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,836,826

Re: Burst Already!!!

I guess I am reading this too late based on when you posted it but if it helps anyways for future knowledge and especially if it's your first one, it does get easier in that the first one is always the worst because most people usually wait until it gets too far before doing anything about it. The second time around, you will feel the pain coming on and know you need to start the tea tree oil remedies and the hot compresses and sitz baths. And yes, you can absolutely feel it burst. It is relief you couldn't imagine until it happens. Usually, pus and blood will come out. In my experience, lancing it (which is the most painful thing in the universe because of all of the nerves down there) almost never works and it always comes back. The first time I had one, I had no idea what it was or what was happening to my body. I had to teach a class of 17 seven year olds and I could barely sit down or walk. I ended up getting it lanced and taking antiobotics and then it came back again somehow and I had to go to ER to go under and have it removed. The surgery is intense. I had to miss a week of work and couldn't even walk. You have to crawl to the bathroom and take tons of percocet. Don't ever let it get to that point. The moment you feel something coming on, you use every chance you get to lie down, spread eagle and keep a hot compress to that thing as often as you can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)