CureZone   Log On   Join
help, bad para problem, wont go away

Views: 2,832
Published: 12 years ago

help, bad para problem, wont go away

Is there some kind of parasite similar to a bot fly or something else that can stay in you for twenty years, and something trigger it to start growing. 20 yrs ago i was on the beach at night with a guy friend, and i got ate up all over legs, genitals, torso, arms... by something. I thought it was mosquito bites, i was 17 years old, and the next day all of the bites were purple and hurt. They cleared up. But my health has deteriorated since. and my skin, esp on inner thighs has gotten numerous boils over the years. Now it seems to have escalated. The sores are everywhere. And they resemble cutateous larva migrans, if i get the swelling down, the skin where the mass was looks like something was in there tunneling in spirals and loops. Some sores are only spirals. Most of the m had a drain hole, or maybe a breathing hole. What is making me think of botflies is now there are some that are just a small bump, and I can feel something going strait in from the bump that is hard. I found something in my room that i think looked like a bot fly larva. It was hard and dried up and both ends looked like broke off, but it was white, and had black specs going all around it in a spiral just like how botfly larva looks. Maybe some of it comes out and breaks. I don't know what to do. I've tried A Lot!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)