CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tried Seriphos

Marie64 Views: 16,568
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,917,705

Re: Tried Seriphos

Hi Bifidus,
I really hope it helps you. I am on the low part of the cortisol now...was in your spot years ago with the high.
You should really get your vitamin D3 level check by asking your Dr to check your 25-hydroxy vitamin D.
I myself am on 6,000IU daily and I split it up and after watching this video I started to take 2,000IU at bed time. Also my 26 year old daughter was having issues with not sleeping well and she started to take 1000 IU before bed and she sleeps the whole night through too!!!
I have tried a few different brand until I found that this one works real good for me is: Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 2000 Iu, 200 capsules for $8 on line from vitamin shoppe or $14 in store.
I have been on the vitamin D3 for about 2 1/2 years and had problems sleeping until I watched this video and it has made a big difference to me. I am sleeping all night, except the visits to the bathroom and I go right back to sleep. When you sleep your body has a chance for healing. I feel so much more rested when I wake.
Do you know why you have high cortisol levels? Mine was from mercury filling and a 4 tooth bridge, hindsight.

Let me know how you make out! Best to you!
Marie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.112 sec, (1)