CureZone   Log On   Join
My top 5 easy diet tips:

Pamster Views: 4,821
Published: 12 y

My top 5 easy diet tips:

My top diet tips:
1.Take close up pictures of your face (as well as body) for inspiration. If you are looking younger, your diet is providing all the nutrition you need, as well as detoxing your cells. If you have dark circles, or your face looks like it's sliding, your body is setting nutritional priority on your vital organs. Skin, hair and nails come last for importance. If you're getting all your needs, you will look better and better! Weight loss will be easy.
2.Sounds gross, but pay attention to your bodily fluids. If you drink alot of warm water before breakfast (4 or 5 cups), your pee should have very little color or smell. If you get enough liquids, your kidneys and liver will work at their best, and start the detox process. This will make you look younger.
3.Now for the poo. If you keep a food diary, you can identify what constipates you. The more you poo, the cleaner your colon. If you get plenty of fiber, you should empty your whole colon at least once a day. Most people just pass one section instead of all three. Pay attention to bad smells as well. It will smell strong for 2 reasons: first- the food was in you too long a time. Remember, raw fruits&veggies and soaked nuts&seeds pass through you in 8 hours. Bad smells could be from many days old food. second-You have more bad bacteria than good bacteria. Bad bacteria is anaerobic, so you may be eating too many cooked foods and animal products (they contain little or no oxygen, whereas raw foods are full of oxygen).
4.Buy PH strips at a health food store or aquarium supply store. Test your saliva every morning before you brush your teeth. A healthy, alkaline body has a 7.2 PH. If your PH is acidic (6.8-5.0) you are running low on magnesium, potassium, calcium, and sodium. It will become harder and harder to lose weight. All toxins are stored in fat cells. Toxins are acidic and need to be neutralized with those minerals. Your body won't open fat cells because without neutralizing those toxins, your body becomes more and more poisoned.
5.Understand your food cravings. Without this step, you can't control what goes in your mouth. I was genuinely hungry at 8pm every night. I started juicing green and purple veggies every day, my cravings went away. And people have parasites! They eat the
best of our food and sugar, making us crave more and more food. parasites are anaerobic, so increasing your oxygen, kills them off.
And that's it! A healthy, svelte body is highly alkaline, and highly oxygenated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)