CureZone   Log On   Join
ACV for low stomach acid, sluggish liver, dehydration.

Views: 11,763
Published: 12 y

ACV for low stomach acid, sluggish liver, dehydration.

So I did the beet test, and definitely have low stomach acid, probably for years. Playing the which came first game is making me crazy, hormones, liver, sluggish colon, dehydration, and I feel like MAYBE better digestion might make a difference. So my question is how much ACV will help? And when do you take it? before, after or during meals? I already take digestive enzymes.
Also I am severely dehydrated. I drink water all day long, and pee every 5 seconds. If I add lemon, eventually it helps. I have just now started adding Sea Salt , just a little. Maybe one day I wont have to wake up to pee.
I am very yellow, this has been going on for almost a year. I dont get enough sun, and my liver test came back "normal". Doc said my eyes are white, its probably the juicing. I know this is not the case, it started before I started juicing. Plus the pain that comes and goes near my liver which he also chose to dismiss. So I am waiting for the dandelions to start growing... I drink dandelion root tea, lemon water, licorice tea, none of it is helping.
But the premature wrinkles are the worst. My face, my hands...my self- esteem is going WAY south :( Whether its my hormones or my liver, my colon or all of it I guess I am hoping I can fix the malnutrition and dehydration. I stopped taking a lot of my supplements, thinking they might be too hard on my liver. Would love to get my nutrients from food. I will try HCL, but until i get some I have a bottle of Braggs. Also would like to do am enema, have heard they are miraculous in sarting over and cleaning out, am a little wary, as I have never done one before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)