CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Considering Klemens Super Magnetic pulser

Johny Apple Bomb Views: 12,482
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,910,076

Re: Considering Klemens Super Magnetic pulser

I never have used the Klemens Pulser. So It might be perfect for the Beck Protocol. But I would rather get exactly what Beck called out for when doing the Beck Protocol.

MAGNETIC PULSER

In addition, Dr Beck also designed a magnetic pulser to treat infected lymph glands and other sites of infection, tumours and other parts of the body with poor blood supply. A strong but very short magnetic pulse (20 K Gauss or higher) induces a tiny current in the cells and body fluids up to 10 or 20 cm into the body. There is evidence that this is not only effective in eliminating microbes, parasites and cancer cells, but also to recharge and rejuvenate weak body cells. I found it useful for pain relief. Often there is a healing reaction or a series of healing reactions whereby old health problems flare up for a short period before final healing takes place. This is a hallmark of all true healing methods.

Root-canal filled teeth appear to be a major contributing factor in many health problems, especially cancer, heart disease and auto-immune diseases. This is due to microbes multiplying in the multitude of tiny canals or tubuli in the dentine and gradually leaching out into the lymph system. Until now the only solution was the removal of such dead teeth but problems might still persist from the infection having spread to the jawbone. The microbes in dead teeth and infected jawbones cannot normally be eliminated with pharmaceutical or natural Antibiotics .

Dr Beck claims in an interview that the pulser can eliminate these problems caused by dead teeth. I can confirm from my own experience that a tender abscess on a root that had resisted treatment for years appeared to be healed after several weeks of treatment with the pulser. Nevertheless, I still recommend removing any dead teeth, especially if they are already dead for several years and show signs of deterioration and also in case of cancer, autoimmune diseases and other serious diseases.

With any kind of disease or just to improve your health I recommend to use the pulser frequently or regularly on any area where you suspect an inflammation or infection, be it acute or chronic, swollen lymph glands, on the tonsils and any tooth or jawbone positions that are not obviously completely healthy, e.g. where a tooth has been extracted or where there is a filling or a root pocket or receding gum. In addition pulse all the lymph glands in the neck, armpits and groins. When pulsing directly on a tumour I suggest that this is done only with a strong pulser of about 30 K Gauss or more, especially if the tumour is not close to the surface.

There are other types of much more expensive magnetic pulsers available that may be helpful in stimulating cellular rejuvenation. However, because of their much lower magnetic pulse intensity, they do not appear to inhibit any microbes or parasites but rather may stimulate their growth.

While all Beck-type zappers appear to have basically the same treatment effect, magnetic pulsers, on the other hand, are not created equal. Look for a pulser with a high gauss rating of 30 K Gauss or more. However, it is equally important that the magnetic field builds up very rapidly, and for this strong coil wire is required. When intending to buy a pulser I suggest that you shop around and ask several manufacturers how high a washer jumps from the coil. One foot/30 cm should be the minimum for cancer treatment.

However, there is now also a different type of magnetic pulser available with up to 10 or more pulses per second (see Resources in Australia). It appears to work by creating a pulsing magnetic field rather than just single very short pulses. This is very effective for treating areas of pain and inflammation as well as restoring weak organs and tissues. Instead of directly killing or disabling cancer cells it appears to work by restoring the electric membrane potential of cells to a healthy level. This is presently my favourite.

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/electromag.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)