CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: its true

TiffanyJoan Views: 3,073
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,909,119

Re: its true

i am now totally in love with curezone. my itsy bitsy tinge of guilt about tanning is gone! i love sunbathing and tanning. i could spend all day in the sun..i rarely burn and i always feel awesome after a day in the sun. i, too, am not pruny..im only28 but ive been a beachbum all my life, my parents spent all day on teh beach..we lived on the beach at one point and ive never lived more than 10 minutes from one. i live about 25 minutes from Virginia Beach and can get to the chesapeake bay in 5 or 10 min. being that i dont have a ton of time to go to the actual beach and do not enjoy beach water, i tan to get the rays. it used to ease my fibro pain a bit. my muscles felt warm and flexible.

ppl snark at me for avoiding sunscreen - especially with my kids...but i swore not to use it. it just doesnt seem right to me. for yrs, ppl worked outside in teh sun and i never remember skin cancer being an old cancer...ppl have tried to justify it by saying that docs just didnt know about it then but it existed..my answer to that is "well how would u know then, if a doc did not?"

heck, i might just let my tan membership go all yr round now! i pause it from oct-march.

question for u..i know i ask a ton but i feel like i can glean a ton of info from u and ur always so darn helpful.

how much of each ingredient are you using for ur tan lotion? i plan on using the same. it sounds so easy and makes sense to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)