CureZone   Log On   Join
White Dots In Stool

Learningkid Views: 102,001
Published: 12 years ago

White Dots In Stool

Hey everyone,

So I have been having white specks in my stool ever since I start parasite cleansing/candida diet.

No gluten and just a little bit of dairy (a bit of organic butter and greek yogurt).

I've been having A LOT of white dots in my stool all over the stool and sometimes stringy mucus. I'm taking NOW foods Wormwood mixture and Fungal Defense (Garden of Life) and Coconut Oil. After a week of two much cleansing (huge skin, rash, diahhrea, ect) because of too many antifungals at once I went to a week of just Garden of Life Ultra Primal Defense and the white dots subsided a bit but were still there.

Now I'm back on the Fungal Defense + the Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra at the same time for 5 days now out of the 2 week cycle I am going to run, and I also never stopped taking the Wormwood .

Is this parasite cleansing or candida cleansing or both? What are these little white specks?

Here is a picture!
//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=56004

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)