New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 7,562
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,906,966

Re: RIFE FREQ

The easiest way to explain and I think it may be similar to other neurological ailments is that your own thoughts aren't able to connect. They are not able to get through. I think a major reason why is besides the connections being blocked, oxygen depleted blood in the brain such as CCSVI, etc., etc., I think the quote below is also occuring and not allowing my own cells to comminicate with each other. Sorta like being in a crowded stadium where it's so loud you can't hear yourself talk.

"New findings by researchers at Northeastern University in Boston shows that single-celled bacteria such as E. coli might communicate “within a community” using similar radio waves to those used in AM and FM radio transmissions.

The research revolves around a feature called circular DNA (DNA loops), which is found in simple organisms like viruses and bacteria. As free electrons move around these loops, a radio wave can be produced — and as quantum objects, these electrons can also take on different energy levels. It is posited that these two factors could allow bacteria to transmit radio waves at frequencies of 0.5, 1 and 1.5KHz."

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/84198-bacteria-might-communicate-using-rad...

So when I put the frequencies on with my Rife machine, it may have disrupted this communication from the pathogens. Occurred so fast it was like a veil that was lifted. There are other reasons as well including the doctrine and Isolate Posterior Pineal freq that was run from Newport's blog but this is the easiest way for me to explain.

I should also mention one of the reasons why I developed such a bad neurological ailment which 100% resembled Alzheimer's, besides having so many minor head injuries when I was younger, lyme and lyme co infections I had from an early age, mold toxicity, doctors giving steroids to suppress the immune system allowing the pathogens to dominate was also my use of Vitamin D3 supplement.

In the beginning, Vitamin D3 supplement worked amazingly well. However, as time went I became worse and worse with it's use. Without a doubt in my mind Vitamin D3 supplement suppresses the immune system.

While I disagree with Dr. Klinghardt about using D3 supplement, this quote comes from him and is what happened to me. "Lyme disease multiplies every 22-36 days. With Vitamin D, that process may be every 19 days. ...It helps the spirochetes to multiply much faster."

In other words, D3 supplement will make pathogen issues progress much faster.

Anyhow, to answer your question first notice this graph.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6568/33568702.jpg

While there are more pathogens involved in Alzheimer's, it shows how many pathogens overlap with each other. What also ended up happening at least for me is that when I killed enough pathogens that cause Alzheimer's is when I started to develop symptoms that resembled Parkinson's. When I killed enough pathogens that resembled Parkinson's is when I started to develop MS symptoms.

Now, for the most part except for brief relapses it appears my neurological issues are gone for the most part so long as I avoid mold exposure. Mold exposure can set me for a tail spin all over again. Avoidance of mold/mycotoxins are important here. floridadetox.com has info on importance of mold issues for neurological issues. Also importance for addicts and those with psychological issues.

Regarding what frequencies I use, it appears mycoplasma, borrelia garnii and viral ones are the most effective for me regarding helping with these ailments as well as the lower frequencies from 1 - 20 Hz or so with 10 Hz being very good.

Speaking of mycoplasma, here is a good quote interestingly, "6% of commercial vaccinations are contaminated with the organism [Mycoplasma fermentans] according to Dr. Nicolson. Given the number of vaccinations that people are exposed to, the odds of getting this infection may be quite high."

It's no wonder the elderly are coming down with Alzheimer's, MS, Parkinson's, arthritis because many are getting their flu vaccinations.

From my notes, besides the above graph I also have listed measels/mmr vaccine, shigella for Alzheimer's. H pylori, Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis Virus, mycobacterium para tuberculosis (found in milk), nocardia in Parkinson's. HHV-6, JC Virus, Shigella, HRES-1, EBV, HERV-W, Nocardia, in MS. And for ALS, Eco 7 Enterovirus, Human Foamy Virus, trepenoma denticola, FL 1953, HERV-K, HTLV-1, Ralstonia? (Pseudomonas), lots of biofilm in blood, ammonia everywhere in the body rather than ammonia in brain, liver, heart, teeth like the above ailments and those with lyme.

In short, I used the frequencies for the above pathogens and periodically kept using those frequencies from newport's blog and a lot of others http://curezone.com/blogs/c/s.asp?f=2109&ob=s&c=1
I'm also on the doctrine which is also important, Jeff Sutherland's frequencies, Hulda Clark's frequencies, CAFL frequencies as well. However, newport's frequencies are the most important and best IME. I also use the occasional use of 10 Hz for 8 hours while I'm sleeping which also helps me and said to triple ATP which is very important. Info on importance of 10 Hz = http://www.earthpulsetechnologies.com/

I also use these frequencies http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1900081#i
which appears to help very well for viral issues I'm guessing. I also used the Rife/Peters protocol of using about 3.1 million Hz as a carrier and sweeping a couple hundred Hz above and below 6600 Hz or so. I also used all the frequencies in newport's blog where I would put them together in very large giant scripts which also helped hit pathogens to help take the guess work out of it all. I also have a Doug Coil and used "many" frequencies that the Doug Coil guys use but this was done mostly after my neurological issues cleared up.

But again, in short, mycoplasma, viral, 10 Hz and borellia garnii were the most effective but I wouldn't recommend to stop there but to hit many many other pathogens that are implicated as well as others too. I think the secret is the amount of frequencies I've run and where I'm always running frequencies as the longer they are ill for, the more pathogens one accumulates due to immune suppression and thus more pathogens need to be irradicated IMO/IME.

The one issue I have with Rife is that it is a little tedious trying to figure out which frequencies to run for the day... which pathogens to attack.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (4)