CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS works on MRSA

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,402
Published: 12 years ago

MMS works on MRSA

Here is a testimonial that I found on the internet. I copied and pasted it.

I am writing to tell you what Miracle-Mineral-Supplement did for Josh. Late last fall Josh had his gall bladder removed, also while he was in the hospital they removed a cyst, the size of a pea, from his chest. He returned home with MRSA, a staff infection,Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, a bacterium with Antibiotic resistance, that he contracted at the hospital. For 3 weeks it continued to get worse until the hole in his chest was an inch or so deep. You could put your finger, up to the first knuckle in it. They (the hospital) told him to soak gauze in peroxide and stuff it back into the hole. He continued to do this for weeks and it just got worse. He called and told me how bad it was so I went over to the house to see. When I saw this gaping hole I almost started crying. I couldn\'t believe what I saw. I told him to stop putting the peroxide in there. I took the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and sprayed it into the hole, then put the gauze back in. He did this several times a day. After 3 days it started to close. In one week it had almost healed completly. Two weeks ago he was out in the yard and was covered with ticks, brown ticks, deer ticks, and turkey mites,a hundred or more. It took over an hour to get all the ticks off. The turkey mites were something else. They lay eggs under your skin and you can\'t get them out. Josh became extremely sick, to the point of not being able to talk or get out of bed. I thought he had Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. I really thought he was dying, he thought so too. He said,\"Mom, go get Abbey, I\'ve got to see her because I think I\'m dying and I\'m never going to see her anymore.\" Thats when I started giving him the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ,every hour for 8 hours, every day. After the first day he was sitting up on the side of the bed. The next day he was up walking around. By the third day he was back to his old self. He also was covered with poison ivy, he had blisters all over his legs, hands and between his fingers,that was cleared up the next day.All the tick bites cleared up too. Please don\'t think I\'m crazy, this really works. MMS kills everything in the body that is not supposed to be there, it doesn\'t harm any of the good bacteria or flora, only parasites and all the bad stuff in you. Maybe it can help Keith too. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I love you and will ask God to help him. God does miracles but sometimes he uses our hands.
Love Judie

This is a letter I sent to my aunt, Her son is dying of cancer.

Judith H Moore

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.068 sec, (2)