CureZone   Log On   Join
he has mixed infection.use things that work together

michellekansas Views: 3,386
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,896,362

he has mixed infection.use things that work together

in the mean time, eat probiotics is the only way to save him long run. But probiotic alone does not cure. if you use topital Antibiotics , then eat yogurt 4 times a day, 6 oz once. the speed of your medicine any kind, must be faster than the growing of microbes.
standard chinese doctor regime is 3 days of multi- Antibiotics , followed by three days of intense probiotics for fast cure.
I'm cured.
herbals work, but very slow, might not out run the speed of re-growing of mites and microbes overgrown associated with it's feces and secrets.
I have educated you enough, I don't think you get it yet. I'll help people near me first. I have cured many who have not severe ezxemas over the year, but for severe cases, the problem is to out run the re-growing speed.
Last time you used Antibiotics and works, keep on doing it. Just no butter and veniger any more. no massage any more. massage breaks down the skin more, for mites and microbes to feast.
if de-wormer works for him, not knowing what it is, use antibiotics together with it. many antibiotics does not work any nore to kill mites.
after all rashes are gone, please do not use acid any more. I'll mix some herb cream for you, to prevent the ezxema re-grow.
This is the last off to you, because I'm having lots patients here for me. I need patients near me , so I can monitor. All what I told you are true to prevent you from making mistakes. Regimes are complicated, I don't have the obligation to teach you all that. I have previous many posts already, marking the errors I made, and now I'm on the right track. I pointed out what you did wrong.
Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)