CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin E enema Ulcerative Colitis Cure DOES NOT WORK

Jonsher_uk Views: 5,603
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,891,119

Re: Vitamin E enema Ulcerative Colitis Cure DOES NOT WORK

Sheldon made an important contribution to this forum. He emphasized diet as essential to improvement. I tried the E enema but it didn't work for me , but that was when I was at my worst and nothing would work. It required a long period of perfecting the best diet, supplementing for deficiencies and so on to get into lasting remission. I think Seldon did the same but the vit E helped him finally, but he sorted his diet and reduced the symptoms substantially first.. I believe enemas containing anti-inflammatory herbs oils or antioxidants like vitamin E are a big help and can help get into remission faster and stay in remission or even help cure UC long term. Herbal enemas are used in chinese medicine along with diet and herbs to treat UC very successfully, but I know you can also do it without them. Personal circumstances vary so much that you can't guarantee anything will works for everyone in the same time period at least. It depends on a lot of factors

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)