CureZone   Log On   Join
Vitamin E enema Ulcerative Colitis Cure DOES NOT WORK

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
colitis123 Views: 9,369
Published: 13 y

Vitamin E enema Ulcerative Colitis Cure DOES NOT WORK

Here are the messages I sent to Sheldon Gesensway who had claimed on this site that Vitamin E cures Colitis. He had posted this message many years ago, and I just recently ran into it...

http://www.whale.to/a/ulc.html

Suffice it to say, his claims of a cure are simply not true.

And he has still not replied to both of private emails to him below. Furthermore, he also has a phone number listed on the above site, and I tried him 5 times, and there is never an answer.

My emails to him are as follows....
____

Dec 12 2011

Hello Sheldon,

I am 38 years old, and have had UC since I was 16 years old.

Suffice it to say, I've tried everything under the sun - from prescription meds to natural remedies.

I have been off of prescription meds for almost 8 years, and have learned to manage (not cure) my UC via supplements and vitamins.

Everyday, I take 2.4g of Vitamin C, 2Mg of folic acid, 50mg of zinc, multiple raw multi vitamins, 100mg resveratrol, coq10 (ubiquinone), omega 3s (krill oil), vitamin E 400IU (d-alpha tocopheral) ----HOWEVER, these have only helped me somewhat with my UC. I continue to take them because the alternative makes me uneasy not to take them. By the way, I also take l-glutamine powder from time to time.

For my UC specifically, I take probiotics pills (6 a day) called PRIMAL DEFENSE, and aloe vera pills (4 a day) from NATURE CITY for 1 year now. -- the combination of these two things, plus the occasional fibre (Psyillum Husk) have really helped me out immensely with my UC.

However 3 weeks ago, I got uncontrollable diarrhea and cramping from time to time, and it has not stopped. No bleeding. I have been going to the bathroom about 8 times a day - which is way too much for me. The primal defense and aloe were working awesome, until 3 weeks ago.

I tried your Vitamin E enema idea with distilled water. I did 2,5,8,10,10 pills via a syringe up my butt for 5 days. I have had limited success with this, as my diarrhea is still there, however my cramping has gone down a little.

I am a very healthy male (5'9" - 170 lbs), who works out 3 times a week, and other than my UC, there is nothing else wrong with me.

Any idea why the enema idea cured you, however it has had litmited affects on me?? Shouldn't it work the same for everybody seeing as I am not even getting any blood in the first place??

Any assistance is appreciated.

Tks
_____

Dec 15 2011

Hey there,

Would you mind responding??

I have now taken 2,5,10,10,20,20 Vitamin E "enemas" every night for 6 days straight now, and my cramping and diarrhea still continue non stop!!

Tks
___

Can anyone tell me their experiences with his Vitamin E enema Idea of his?

And more importantly, can anyone suggest how to stop this incessant Diarreha??

thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)