CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gonorrhea
 
Samkadya Views: 31,569
Published: 9 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 82,829

Re: Gonorrhea


Before conventional medicines people used to treat gonorrhea using hydrotherapy. In Africa it is easily treated with herbs as well. I will however concentrate on the treatment using hydrotherapy.



The aim of treatment is to destroy the causative organism by the heat. This is done by creating an artificial fever through hydrotherapy. See demonstrations on how this can be done see Hydrotherapy - Video Demonstration. The gonococcal germ is quite fragile. being killed very easily by heat. In the early days of treating gonorrhea with fever treatment, it was believed that a successful treatment required a temperature of 106°F to 107°F (41.1°C to 41.6°C) rectally for 5-10 hours repeated one to five times at two to three day intervals. Later it was recognised that repeated shorter sessions, 1/2 to 2 hours, were as effective as the long sessions. It is possible to cure acute or chronic urethritis (with or without associated infection of the epididymis, uterus, tubes or joints) within three to four weeks and often within two or three weeks.

Those who have had extensive experience with this treatment declare that certainty of cure is such that it can be relied upon if the systems completely subside. About 92% can be expected to show complete subsidence of symptoms. The other 8% are probably caused by resistant strains of gonococcus. In one series of 100 patients about 10% were cured after one session; about 30% in two sessions; and an additional 40% after four sessions. Some cases will require up to ten treatments. It seems desirable to give two additional treatments after the gonococcus disappears from the secretions.

The average pretreatment duration of the infection in this series was three months, the shortest three days, and the longest six years. Nevertheless, fever therapy was effective in all cases. For gonococcal infections it was found that the longer the sessions, and the shorter the interval between treatments, the more prompt the response.

The patient should be given a diet high in complex carbohydrates and sodium chloride. Give a cleansing enema the evening before the treatment. The patient may be fasting before the treatment. but there should be no restriction of fluids. The patient is encouraged to drink 300 to 400 cc of saline solution by putting 2 levelteaspoons of table salt to one quart of water. The pulse seldom goes above 130 per minute. Some patients sleep during part of the treatment . Return of the temperature to normal occurs spontaneously when the skin temperature is reduced. By noon the following day, the patient is allowed to eat normally and can usually carry on regular activities. On the second day the urethral secretions are examined and re examined every three days. If all examinations re negative the patient is dismissed. Male patients are re-examined at weekly intervals for three weeks, female patients are re-examined on the first post-menstrual day after three consecutive periods. If there is no evidence of the gonococcus by smear and culture, the patient is dismissed



USE OF CAYENNE AND OTHER HERBS TO TREAT GONORRHEA


Dr. Christopher, renowned medical herbalist discovered that cayenne was also an effective formula for gonorrhea. The formula consisted of cayenne, uva-ursi parsley, golden seal root, gravel root, juniper berries, marshmallow root, ginger root and Siberian ginseng, to be taken with parsley tea.


 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.406 sec, (2)