CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS Success

choosinghealth Views: 4,038
Published: 13 y

MMS Success

I have had great success with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I found it killed infections like tooth infections, inner outer ear, strep, ect also was effective with viruses. Personally I would like to see the success that Mr. Humble has with it in his clinics so that I could see if it worked with other ailments. I think that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is not the cure all for all things but it should be included in the medicine cabinet.
The dose is important, I find 3-4 drops 3-5 times daily for infection is very effective. My step daughter is immune to the healing effect of Antibiotics so my question is what would one use? We tried ear drops of all kinds, Antibiotics for recurring infections and they were ineffective. Then we tried Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 3-4 drops with a chocolate drink 4 times a day and within 1.5 days infection was gone and it never reoccurred. I have not tried the protocal for cleansing parasites but I have no doubt that it would be effective.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)